Weird?

Hello ladies! so i was wondering, im 21 weeks, and 1 day pregnant. I can't feel Aria (my baby girl's name) kick me, but i can see her doing it, i put either my phone or remote on my stomach, and it moves like crazy! is is weird i cant feel her kicking?

firsttimemom733

Asked by firsttimemom733 at 11:18 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow that is weird, but when she starts to run out of room in your tummy you're definitely are though
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 11:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yeh i figured maybe in a few weeks i'll start feeling her kick..
    firsttimemom733

Comment by firsttimemom733 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• is it your first baby?
    traren

Answer by traren at 11:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yes she is my first one :)
    firsttimemom733

Comment by firsttimemom733 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Its really not that weird, its more than likely that little Ms. Aria is not quite big enough just yet to put enough pressure on both the uterine and abdominal wall. When that happens you'll start to actually start feeling her dancing around in you. For now, enjoy the viewing show and soon enough you'll get to feel the amazing sensation it is to feel your child moving within you :). Good luck!
    CarolinaQ

Answer by CarolinaQ at 12:01 AM on May. 13, 2011

• That is weird
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 6:59 AM on May. 13, 2011

• If you still have your ultrasound, ask them if you have an anterior placenta. While I could feel my 1st by then even so, I did not feel much before 20 weeks, and it was because the placenta was between her and all my nerves.

It did get better! And near the end, I didn't have all the pain others did from the strong movements. Maybe that's why? So you may get a benefit later.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 7:14 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No especially if this is your first. I am surprised you already know you're having a girl. I hope I get my results that fast with my second pregnancy!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 8:57 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Not weird, she may not be big enough for you to feel her, but strong enough to move your phone. I really didnt feel Kara untill week 24-25
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 10:41 PM on May. 14, 2011