Have you ever mistaken....

a woman being pregnant and said congratulations, how far along are you? But she wasn't, she was so small, well the rest of her body was. Lmao, I did but she took it lightly and we had a good laugh.

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 11:26 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes, and unless the woman is about to burst i don't say a word anymore.
    kiwismom327

Answer by kiwismom327 at 11:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• omg lol
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 11:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• GOOD GOD NO!!!! LOL....I bruise WAY too easily to ever make that mistake lol...I wait until they volunteer the information before I say anything...if they don't say anything then neither do I lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I say nothing unless I see the umbillical cord hanging out!
    Anonymous

• Me too! I usually don't unless I know for sure for sure but I usually don't. Lol at firsst she got me with this look like she was about to slap me and then started bursting out laughing. Scared the crap out of me but it was funny! Lol Had have a drink when I came home.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I don't say anything if I suspect, but I don't want to offend. I'll strike up a "Mommy" conversation and see if she'll volunteer any information...or if she starts to stroke her belly in the "pregnant" manor during the topic...before I attempt to put a foot in my mouth lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• lol I would have died. But no never done it I dont say anything unless they say something about it just for that reason I would feel so bad
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My mom used to tell me about those comments, she just carried her excess weight that way. I could tell it bothered her but she never let it get her down. She knew it wasn't coming from a bad place when people asked about her 'baby.'
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 11:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I haven't but I was there one day when my sister did. That poor woman looked like she was about to burst into tears and said "I'm not pregnant but don't worry everybody thinks I am". My poor sister was so upset and told the woman she was so sorry and how beautiful she is. I will NEVER make that mistake lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:34 PM on May. 12, 2011

• No i never have but a co worker of mine has done it when i was standing there and i just wanted to die. The lady was so upset. i felt so bad for her and my co worker. lol.
    channysnumba1

Answer by channysnumba1 at 11:35 PM on May. 12, 2011