Do You? adult content

I used to date this guy back in the day and we broke up because I moved so it wasnt on bad terms and now he has a baby and I'm married and have a child but, sometimes I have these dreams about him and what could've been (but I dont want him! and I love my husband)

So my question is.....is it bad for me to fantasize about other guys being married?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 11:35 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope. it's normal....just don't act on it....and you probably shouldnt tell your dh either lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• No, as long as you do not touch the men you are fantasizing about.

Answer by louise2 at 11:38 PM on May. 12, 2011

• nope i would never act on it! and i mean never! (i just feel wrong and no i wont tell the hubby)
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• ITS COMPLETELY NATURAL
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 11:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• We all do that, I think.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i think everyone does that
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2011

• im sure most people do
    Kats86

Answer by Kats86 at 12:27 AM on May. 13, 2011

• IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF DREAMS IF THEY GET SEXUAL OR NOT AND IF THEY DO THEN YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR HUSBAND THE TRUTH AT LEAST THEN YOU WONT FEEL SO BAD
    twilliams87

Answer by twilliams87 at 1:35 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I wouldn't mention sexual dreams about another man to my husband unless they were comical or unthreatening. I believe in being honest with your spouse but in this scenario bringing up a dream that you have no intention of making come true in your real life could make your husband start doubting you, degrade your trust and cause some major relationship issues. Keep it to yourself and just know that all of us have done this once or twice ;) If you NEED to talk about it because it bothers you, confide in a close friend who you know won't go blabbing to DH.
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I don't agree with the PP that said you tell your dh...that just seems silly. Confessing to having dreams? I have dreams about my ex probably once a month...and we were together 10 years ago. We were never even intimate!! But I still have dreams about him occasionally and I do not feel guilty about it....if they were daydreams I might though:P I think this is totally normal!
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:33 AM on May. 13, 2011