Help

I just had a question posted about what to say when someone asks you at a job interview if you have any questions. This person said to research the company,well the company doesn't show up and I don't don't how to answer that question. So what are some good questions you've asked the interviewer? I just need examples and maybe let me in on some of the other questions employers are asking the job seeker. Just so you know it is a legit company I went there recently about 3 months ago and didn't get the job I wanted. This time I would love to get the job. It would be an extra 200 a week and I need that for clothes for my kids and backpacks shoes the whole smear. I have to get this job!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I just came from an interview today. I was told to do an internet search of STAR Behavioral questions. That was supposed to give me an understanding of the type of questions that might be asked. Basically, it was the same type of questions I am always asked, so maybe that will help you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 PM on May. 12, 2011