AGHHHHH

I HATE my car seat. Now matter how hard I try, I can NOT get it to stay straight. It's always crooked. Always so tight in the seat that part of the base is in the air, or it's WAY TOO LOSE and it will move across the whole seat. I have gone to Catholic Charities AND the local fire department but they both turned me away when I asked for help installing my car seat and making sure it's safe. They denied me due to "liability"

Where the HECK can I go where SOMEONE will care about helping me with this car seat? I'ts driving me nuts =[[[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Travel

• The fire department turned you away when you asked to have the car seat checked??? are you freaking kidding me! OMG they advertise right in the little pamphlet that comes with the seat that your pose to go to the fire department to get it checked! That is crazy! I don't have any advice but heres a bump
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:09 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yup, they told me, "Uhm...we can't do that. Just due to liability...if we get it wrong and you get in an accident, then we're in trouble ya know?" And they didn't even tell me where else to go!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:11 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Here...this is a car seat installer locater...thingy lol...hopefully it helps

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:13 AM on May. 13, 2011

• You can call your local police/sherrif and ask them for help. That's what I did. They gave me an address to go to and there was a line of moms waiting in their cars. When it was our turn they inspected the car seat and made a correction and that was it. Good luck.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 12:14 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Can I call at 10 p.m.? lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 AM on May. 13, 2011

• go to the dealership. Ecven if you didnt buy your car from them they will have someone who can make sure the seat is installed to the specifics of your car
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:52 AM on May. 14, 2011