Wondering if this is bad

background info = i live in utah, i am 28 and have one baby and a little girl who is 11.
We have this neighbor who has lived next door for years. They are renting the basement to a married couple. ( bad relationship)
question = Him and I have been flirty for the past few months. is this wrong? You should hear how horrible this lady is though! its disturbing

bash alll you want, just need advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• no its not bad just be careful...
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 12:14 AM on May. 13, 2011

• YES THIS IS BAD don't flirt with this woman's husband..it doesnt matter how bad their relationship is, leave him alone until he leaves his wife...don't be that woman
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:15 AM on May. 13, 2011

• it isnt only their relationship that is bad its HER. She needs lots of meds asap! it seems like its more him than he but i am enjoying it I guess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes, I thin it is bad. No matter how bad it sounds that their relationship is - they are still married. As Lucky209 said, don't be that woman. If you two have something that is meant to be then let it be when he is a single man. Stay away from that until then.
    CarolinaQ

Answer by CarolinaQ at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2011

• It doesnt matter...none of that is your business...leave that woman's husband alone..if he wants to leave her he will
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2011

• playing with fire...
    dys-shattered

Answer by dys-shattered at 12:21 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Well i think its bad and sometimes men try and make the wife look like the bad guy not only to make a woman feel sorry but to convince themselves that its okay to cheat my poor wife beats me nags all the time spends all our money drinks all the time. The vows said for better or worse and for a man to cheat says alot about him if your wife is so bad divorce her. sorry lol thats just how i feel if i wasnt married and a married man tried to sleep with me flirt with me i would label him as a pig and let him know and maybe even his wife. the best thing you can do for yourself is walk away does a man who can not be faithful when he chose to be really attrack you does that scream what a great catch i found?

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 12:21 AM on May. 13, 2011

• im a married woman dating a married man we are in the middle of divorces with our ex's, it may be bad advice but I say just go with it, If the relationship is ment to be then it will go further then just a friendship... if not then it wont look at me i went to married to a man who miss treated me all the time he was mean and abussive and he drank way to much, my man was in a very bad relationship with his ex, my mother introduced us and we have been dating for 2 years and have a beautiful son named jaden,we are now waiting on the final papers of our divorces so that we can get married but we are in no hurry. i beleave that we will be together or years to come we have been to hell and back in the last few years together...he is also a veteran of the iraq war.
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 12:30 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Even if they are having problems, keep it casual and respect their marriage even if it is bad. If they divorce then go from there and see what happens.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 12:33 AM on May. 13, 2011

• WHitenena - you make a good point but he doesnt say anything bad about her, you can hear here from my house yelling and swearing at him and their kids, things that most of you moms would NEVER think or say to your children
    so he doesnt have to say anything, i witness it every day
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 AM on May. 13, 2011