Lilys dad is drama ..another baby ??

i need help... lily and i have been on our own we dont have her dad in the picture wich is fine .. hes in and out and im ready to tell him to leave us alone and come back to us when you have your head out of your u know what.. i feel so ghetto from him.. he had another baby she is two months old .. i want my daughter to be normal and not ghetto i dont want her to have a sister from another mother is it wrong for me to cut them both out of lilys life ..? at least until she is older .??

MissLynne01

Asked by MissLynne01 at 12:13 AM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• U r asking again? If he is so ghetto, he will want nothing to do with her anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 13, 2011

• He is very good to lily he just doesn't support her
    MissLynne01

Comment by MissLynne01 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2011

• My twins have a half brother who is 6 months older than them. their "father" has never been involved with them or their half brother. me and his mother didnt know each other before we got pregnant, but we are friends now. we would never intentionally keep the boys from each other. they are BROTHERS. We both have half sibblings and felt that if our parents had kept them out of our lives we would have resented them for it. their "father" may not be their Dad, but they are still brothers.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:18 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Well if he is good to her I wouldn't deny visitation.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:20 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I would feel the same as you, but it is her dad and half-sister, but depending on how old your daughter is I would see how she feels about it and go from there.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 1:08 AM on May. 13, 2011

• What the hell do you mean by ghetto?

If he is her father you really have no right to deny him his daughter. If he is not paying support, why haven't you gone to have a child support order put in place?

Why would you want to deny your daughter a father that loves her and a sibling?

If you meet someone and get pregnant by another man does that make you ghetto? Are you going to cut yourself and your child out of her life??

Think about what you are saying.... you sound ignorant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Of course it's wrong! Your DD will know when she is older that YOU kept her from her dad AND her sibling- and guess who is going to look like the bad guy? YOU. If you want to push your DD away, then go right ahead. Personally, if Dad is good to her, I would never keep her from him. Kids need a mother AND a father, and you have no right to keep her from him unless he is abusive.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:39 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Oh my I see what u guys are saying I wrote this when I was mad. It's just a big change for a four year old. All the past that I have with her dad is no good I put that aside for lily but he's in and out of her life. I'm tired of always doing the work. Now she has a sister maybe.. Should I wait until she understands or let her make the choice. I know it's wrong to not let her see her dad but he always is starting some kind of drama I just want lily to be stable she is going through so much with school I don't want her life to effect how she is at school.
    MissLynne01

Comment by MissLynne01 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on May. 14, 2011