• In the Spotlight:

Must be hormones?

I have been having a terrible day! First I find out that I overdrafted 100$ in my bank account. Then my 9 year old son comes home with a terrible story about how this kid in his class was talking about sex and cutting womens private parts off. I told my husband about this and he didnt even seem to care! I guess the kid got sent to the principals office, but CMON! My son does not need to be hearing that crap. So I am just having a terrible day... Does this sound like a hormonal rant? Truely bad day? or should I seek psychiatric help?

shana.maria81

Asked by shana.maria81 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That is one truly bad day! Go run yourself a bath and leave the men-folk to their own devices for a bit. :D
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Just a bad day!! Sorry your going threw this ..open a glass of wine put some cumfy jammies on go cuddle up in your bed and watch a chick flick...always does the trick : )
    AMBERDAWN2008

Answer by AMBERDAWN2008 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• That IS a bad day! You're not crazy for getting upset by it! Yuck. You need comfy clothes, a hot drink, a good book and for the hubby to take care of the kids. At least that's my remedy...haha.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008