My son is almost 2 and he wants to eat all the time

even if i just fed him he will still go to the fridge and grab more food when i dont let him he screams and crys this goes on ALL day ... he can eat bowlS of mac n cheese then still want to eat i dont know what to do? any help????

IAmWyattsMommy

Asked by IAmWyattsMommy at 12:31 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• he's going through a growth spurt let him eat when he's hungry
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:33 AM on May. 13, 2011

• lol-- my son's like that right now, too. He's 20 months, and an eating machine. Before he'd eat abotu 4 bites of dinner. Now he finishes the plate and wants seconds. Definitely a growth spurt-- he did somethign similar in December, and grew a full inch that month!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:35 AM on May. 13, 2011

• sounds to me that hes going through a growth spurt like the others have said.. And as long as he isnt wasting the food and is really eating it and not making himself sick he should be fine eating more
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:53 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah, it's definitely a growth spurt. My son is 20 months old and he wants to eat everything constantly anymore.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:17 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Definitely growth spurt.
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 7:07 AM on May. 14, 2011