Why i miss my preiod?

5/12/11 My period has not came on today and it was the day i was suppose to start..I went to dr and took a pregnecy test(piss test) and it came back N so what do i do frm here...

LadyWicked

Asked by LadyWicked at 12:33 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

Level 4 (-8 Credits)
  • Give it a few days to start before you start worrying.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:34 AM on May. 13, 2011

• If you are trying to conceive (guessing since you posted in this section) then that could be why...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:45 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Because our bodies change as we get older. Just because your cycle came like clockwork before, doesn't mean it always will. Age, hormones, stress, weight gain/loss, an abnormally functioning thyroid, and a slew of other things can affect your cycles. Of course you miught be pregnant. My BFF failed blood and urine tests for three months. When they finally did an ultrasound to see why her cycle hadn't started the baby measured at 12 weeks 4 days. Anything is possible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:54 PM on May. 13, 2011