I need ideas for a theme for my baby shower and crib ?

I'm 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant i know it's kind of early to be thinking about it but i like to plan stuff ahead of time i don't like waiting for the last minute i'm having a boy and i can't think of any theme ideas .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 12:38 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Jungle theme.
    Sports theme.
    Pooh bear theme.
    Mickey Mouse theme.
    Sea/boats theme.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:40 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Noah's Ark,Winnie the Pooh,Animals
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:40 AM on May. 13, 2011

• My theme was teddy bears.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Sports
    socalmommy123

Answer by socalmommy123 at 12:46 AM on May. 13, 2011

• A friend of mine did a Pirate theme, and it was so cute! Reds and blacks .. cute little pirate sayings. I'm sure if you googled images of baby pirate stuff, you could find all sorts of ideas! :)
    ScrapHappyMe

Answer by ScrapHappyMe at 12:47 AM on May. 13, 2011

• that is VERY hard to answer.
    I love a new popular theme "Dr.Seuss" for baby showers. TOTALLY CUTE! and uni-sex.
    For Nursery. You should think of what your into & what you want to see your baby in for a while.. So we didnt waste money we decided on something that could be used beyond babyhood. And decided on Tinkerbell. At the age of 4.5 it is still very fitting for her & we have put a good deal of $ into it & buying Jim Shore figurines that we will ALWAYS keep.

My 1st nursery idea was Nursery Rhymes.. I seen the cutest decor like "cow jumping over the moon".. So sweet! But I know after age 2 it would be old..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:35 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Bears or jungle
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:10 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I had a boy last and we blue and choo choo trains for the shower... lol and for his crib sset we did pooh bear. I absolutely adore pooh! lol Although there are many sets and room ideas that are super cute for either gender. I have seen an adorable noahs arch room set, a butter fly room set. I decided for this pregnancy I am going to paint 2 walls baby pink and 2 walls baby blue and on the blue walls have my friend paint a white picket fence and field and something cute on the pink walls I have not decided that yet. Just surf google images, I am sure you will find something that you like... It is a ton of fun.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 9:05 AM on May. 13, 2011

• you could do a Nautical theme for the nursery.. marine life, whales, sailing ships, you could even change some of the accessories out as he got older, start with the animals, switch to the ships and pirates as he got a little older. You could also use James and the Giant peach as a theme, or other Ronald Dahl stories, they never get old. A friend of mine is doing something really cute a her shower. In the invitations she put that in leu of cards, would people please bring thier favorite children's book to help build the babies library. thought it was a really great idea
    amy585

Answer by amy585 at 9:06 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Sports
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 10:10 AM on May. 13, 2011