What is something sweet you do for your hubby that lets you know how much you love him?

I leave my husband a note a couple times a week near his lunchbox - just telling him to have a good day, and sometimes I add something funny, like an inside joke - just to start his morning on a good note. Do you do anything sweet or different you do for your husband? This can even be once a year or anything .. maybe you always buy him a ticket to a rodeo or let him go to Vegas once a year. I don't know .. you tell me! We could use each other's ideas :)

ScrapHappyMe

Asked by ScrapHappyMe at 12:44 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I taped a love letter to the front door tonight.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:46 AM on May. 13, 2011

• i buy him a case of beer and surprise him...lol...i work and he stays home for now...and it really bums him out.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 12:47 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I give him a dick massage with no expectations to give back. Some lotion and a good rub down with a happy ending right at bed time and he is a happy and loved man...lol. Then I bring him water and a sandwich and off to sleep he goes.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:47 AM on May. 13, 2011

• When I make a sandwich for him I always draw a heart with the mustard and leave it open so he can see it. :)

When I make him a cake, even for a little snack, I put something like, "I love you baby!" or a heart.

When I make him pancakes in the morning, I use a heart cookie cutter and serve him about a dozen mini hearts, while I sit and eat the scraps, lol.

I do so many cute things for him. I love it.

Oh! I drew a cute little note and stuck it in his dashboard, by the gauges and such... it's still there to this day. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:49 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I got voted down, lol. Hey now ladies...hand jobs can be romantic to!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Great answers so far! I've never left a love note on the front door before :) That's a great idea. I've left them under the windshield wipers .. he thought it was a ticket one time. Now he knows to assume it's me leaving a sappy note, haha.

We always have beer in the fridge :)

Happy endings are always nice for men, but I've never brought a sandwich and water afterwards .. that's LOVE!
    ScrapHappyMe

Comment by ScrapHappyMe (original poster) at 12:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I wake up every morning to wish him a good day even when i am not feeling good being a mom of 2 its not easy to do this all of the time but i try to spend time with him i might watch a movie with him and cuddle on the couch, or maybe we wiill take a bath together, i ask him if he would like anything special for dinner once in a while, sometimes we just lay in bed and talk all night long about this and that just like we did when we first met, we have only been together 2 years.
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 12:55 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I wash his undrwear, does that count? HA jk
    I used to put notes everywhere, I would put them in his pockets or tape them to the steering wheel. But I stopped when he told me he didnt have time to read them in the morning (and obviously didnt take the time to read it later). I try to have romantic date nights in. I put the ds to bed an hour early, we sit on the floor and eat with wine and candles. I don't know if he appreciates the romance or just thinks it awesome like camping haha. I am planning a nice romantic french picnic by the lake, but again, he might miss the romance and like it for the "camping" aspect
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:56 AM on May. 13, 2011

• lol OP!! Glad someone agrees with me!! For whoever voted me down, ask your husband if he'd feel loved if you gave him a handjob and a sandwich and a drink....bet he'd say YES!!! lol.

On a more serious note though with the handjob thing...you can make it sensual and sweet if you want to, play music, dim lights, kiss on him...men like intimacy just like women do. It's not all about the ending....men like to know their wives find them sexy just like us women like to have our men make us feel sexy.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:59 AM on May. 13, 2011

• aww ... cassie kellison .. that makes me a little mad at your hubby. who doesn't like a nice little note? :(

I'm glad he likes your little campout/picnics though! Even if you like them for different reasons, that's great you have something special you share togther.

I guess I shouldn't judge .. my hubby likes little notes, but I'm not sure I could get him to have a romantic picnic with me.
    ScrapHappyMe

Comment by ScrapHappyMe (original poster) at 1:00 AM on May. 13, 2011