I'm an arts & craft junkie... HELP!!

I need a new project. I'm burnt on ideas and my hubby will strangle me if I spend too much money lol.

Ideas?

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:51 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm in the same boat, I spend too much on crafts I LOVE to sew and make Jewelry. Have you tried that
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 12:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I have no room for a sewing machine in this house. (I can't wait to get our new house!) Mine has been in storage for months. I love sewing, but I can't due to space. Never have I tried Jewelry though... I don't think I have that much of a creative touch...
    AtHomeMommy-3

Comment by AtHomeMommy-3 (original poster) at 12:57 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Do you knit I knit necklaces with wire and beads it really cool and Unique
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 1:03 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I like beading, quilting, and making hand made appliques. I also like to go through my fabric stash or rearange my sewing room around. Today I went through my file box and threw out things I did not need. So I guess when I get bored I do things around the house. Like I am now trying a new marinade on flank steak, it has to marinade for two days. While I wait for that I slowly decide what to do with my fabric that I have.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 1:03 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I love making jewelry too. There are all kinds of cheap books to help, even videos on you tube.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 7:16 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I do quilting- I got a ton of fabric along and along, mostly on sale, and it takes a good while to do things by hand, so it's going to last me a LONG time. lol I also crochet, read, write, do cross stitch and plastic canvas, macrame, friendship bracelets... the list could go on forever! lol What are you burnt out on?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I've started making paper and felt flowers. I'm addicted :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 3:40 PM on May. 13, 2011

• have you ever made flowers out of material, not sure how to post a picture but it is fun.
    millerx5

Answer by millerx5 at 3:50 PM on May. 13, 2011

• http://www.swap-bot.com

It's a site that I love to make and "swap" crafts and such with. You sign up for a swap and so do a bunch of other people either from the states or internationally and you make a craft according to the guidelines for the swap. You'll get a partner that you send your craft to and a partner you'll recieve a craft from. Swaps can be for handmade postcards, jewelry, ATCs, recipes, pen pal letters. That site keeps me busy as far as hobbies go and I love it! It's addictive!!!

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:04 PM on May. 13, 2011

• make some t-shirts. fabric paint don't cost too much and you can get the t-shirt at a craft store.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:14 PM on May. 14, 2011