Do you use cloth diapers? What kind?

angelmommy11

Asked by angelmommy11 at 12:55 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I tried them for a very short time with my oldest son, but it was such a hassle and they leaked all over the place...I hated them
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 12:57 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I have far fewer leak problems with cloth than I ever did with disposable! EVERY poop stain on my kids' clothing is from a disposable diaper.

I have fitted, pocket, all in one, one size and prefolded diapers, and I like them all for various reasons. We use the fitted diapers at night because my little guy poops first thing in the morning and prefolds let it get on the cover, which means we have to change the cover more often. Prefolds dry super fast and are easy to clean. All in ones are great for dads and babysitters because they are so simple.

Here's a great website to get reviews and information on all things cloth diaper :)

www.diaperjungle.com
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:12 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I have used cloth diapers with all my babies and have really liked them. I have used a variety of brands but have had good luck with Curity and fuzzibunz
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 1:36 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I tried tri-folds covered with Bummies, but not very absorbant, despite having pre-washed them 3 times prior to use. I still use them occasionally when the disposables are getting low...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:59 AM on May. 13, 2011