Do you think...

there should be a other or misc. category here? I think so, there are times I have wanted to ask a question but there was not a category to put it into. Or the question could fall into more than one and you are not sure which one to put it into.

clumm

Asked by clumm at 12:55 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's a good idea. I agree, there have been times that I have guessed at where my question should go.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:21 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I think it's a good idea
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 1:33 AM on May. 13, 2011

• When the question doesn't seem to fit on any of the categories I post on the "just for fun" cat... But then I think that the posters would only make fun of the question losing all the value intended????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I agree anon. I have felt like that. I just think it would be easier if we had that category. There are probably a lot of questions that don't get asked because people may feel that if they put the question in the wrong category they will get bashed.
    clumm

Comment by clumm (original poster) at 8:20 AM on May. 13, 2011