Single Mom please help....

me and my fiance were living in my mothers home she is moving out as of june 1st and we were gonna take over payments, i am a stay at home mom and he works, well tonight he decides the make a scene and leaves for good does anyone know where i can get help to get a home i have no income yet and i had terrible credit, I really need help because i only have 2 weeks to find something for me and my kids....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Have you talked to him and see if he is coming back. If not you may have to stay with your mother until you get on your feet.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:48 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No help that quick sweetie. Try a salvation Army maybe? A food stamp office? they will at least be able to point you in the right direction maybe. GL!!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No he is not coming back he is going to end up in jail he abused me and thats why he left. My mom is moving June 1st she already did the deposit and everything in a 1 bedroom apartment way far away from where i can go and and i have 3 children...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Do you have a battered womens shelter in your area?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:51 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I just need some housing help until I can get on my feet and i have no idea what section 8 or hud or any of that is,,,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah we have shelters and stuff but the ones in this area are not a place where i would want to take my children, they are not in good areas and they are really gross...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Well typically HUD and section 8 take time. That would pose a problem. But they may be able to help. Have you contacted them?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I have no idea where to even start to contact them I have never had to do anything like this before...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 AM on May. 13, 2011

• If you don't mind me asking what state, parish or county are you in?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:54 AM on May. 13, 2011

• oklahoma
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 AM on May. 13, 2011