31 weeks pregnant and feeling some horrible pressure! As if the baby is going to fall out!

At my last check up the doctor said the baby was head down and extremely low... And now every time the baby moves, I feel a lot of pressure.. Normal? What to do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Normal. Nothing to do.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• where do you feel the pressure
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 1:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Down there and also in the lower abdominal
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I know the feeling. Its normal, if it gets worse call your OB
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 1:54 AM on May. 13, 2011

• if this is your first then of course you do not know what you suppose to feel but from my experience if you feel pressure down their but no pain you should be fine but if you feel pain you may be dialating already mostly since she said the baby is low.
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:06 AM on May. 13, 2011

• It's my second but with this pregnancy, it's much different . I've been to L&D several times having contractions n they said I was 1 centimeter dilated . And because the baby was so low, they put me on bed rest
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 AM on May. 13, 2011

• That's normal, especially with your second. But, if you start having contractions, I'd definitely call your OB.
    jess_merrick874

Answer by jess_merrick874 at 2:12 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Thanks everyone :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm 31 weeks, my baby is feet down, but I'm carrying him really low. Every time he kicks, I almost pee myself, even if I don't really need to use the bathroom. Theres not much to do about it...
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 6:10 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Well every pregnancy is different. I had a friend who had the same problem. The baby is not going to fall out, so that's good. :) It might be uncomfortable, but just try not to let it bother you too much. I know women who have psychologically put themselves in an early labor due to stress. So just try to relax. Take lots of baths, but make sure the water is not too hot.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 8:53 AM on May. 13, 2011