YOUR name

Do you have a name that could be shortened or lengthened, and people call you one when you wish it would be the other? For example...

Your name is Jennifer and you wish people would call you Jen, but they always call you Jenny...?

My name is Christie-Lee, but my whole life I've always just been called Christie. Only 2 people have called me by my full first name.

Anybody wish their name was used in the sorter/longer version? 

BlueMockingbird

Asked by BlueMockingbird at 2:23 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• People usually assume my name is Cassandra and that I just go by Cassie, but nope, it's just Cassie. I used to hate my name, but I have grown to love it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:25 AM on May. 13, 2011

• my name is Rebecca and most everyone calls me becca but i like Rebecca :) and nobody iikes calling me that lol
    KM52mom

Answer by KM52mom at 2:26 AM on May. 13, 2011

• kind of. my name is rachele, people always call me rach. i'm not too fond of it because it sounds too close to roach. i'd rather go by my name's suffix "chele" but that's something only my friends wjould know & i can understand without getting upset why people call me rach. =P
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:30 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Rebecca is my middle name. =] I like it too
    BlueMockingbird

Comment by BlueMockingbird (original poster) at 2:31 AM on May. 13, 2011

• My name is Cassandra and people call me Cassie, or Cass. I really like my name. I used to hate it but as I got older I learned to love it. Except when I get tons of Wayne's World references!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:32 AM on May. 13, 2011

• When I was younger everyone called me Jessica or Jessi, but I preferred Jess. I finally just started telling everyone to call me that, because otherwise, I felt like I was in trouble.
    jess_merrick874

Answer by jess_merrick874 at 2:33 AM on May. 13, 2011

• My name is Angela, I will answer to Ang but absolutely not Angie, I hate that name.. I really get pissed too when people call me Angelina
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:41 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Well People either call me Violetta, Vi, or Violet. Reason is because they cannot pronounce My name it is in Spanish. Violeta! I hate it when they misspell my name on Certificates.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:42 AM on May. 13, 2011

• my name is tiffanie and that's what i go by. but i hate when people spell it wrong or they pronounce it without the a. like tiff-knee. my grandmother used to call me queen ann or annie. but i hated it and honestly didn't understand what the hell she was talking about until much later in life.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 2:47 AM on May. 13, 2011

• My name is Megan but everyone calls me by Meg or Megan.
    a41bsb197880

Answer by a41bsb197880 at 2:54 AM on May. 13, 2011