HOw do i go about starting to adopt thats not pricey

I want to adopt but is there a way to do it without it being pricey? and how do i go about getting started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Adoption

• With foster care adoption, many places allow this for free. However, you do have to pay the Court Costs, and the evaluation costs. That's a lot cheaper, though, than regular adoption.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 5:16 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Adopting a child from foster care is an excellent route to take, but do note these children come from questionable backgrounds and they all need special TLC. You'll be one of the first people that has ever taken time to care for this child, so have lots of patience with it. I was a foster child off and on for 9 years, steadily for 6. If you have any questions message me.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:56 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I've been asking the same thing. from what i've been told, adopting a child from foster care is a much cheaper route.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 2:48 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Foster care adoption is a lot cheaper. The children from foster care might need more attention at first, but they also need a loving caring home.
    daddysgirl17

Answer by daddysgirl17 at 4:41 PM on May. 13, 2011