Wedding!!!!

ok my wedding is july 30th of this year i just found this out 2 days ago........ my church wants to give me a wedding for free and the cake will be for free....... the only problem is i dont even have any money to by a cheap dress and my man needs a tux as well..... and im stressing because my dreams r coming true but slowly falling apart b 4 my eyes...... i need money!!! how can i get money....... does anyone out there have a tux in good condition that there willing to give.......??? im a bigger girl and i need a dress to if anyone out there can help me................. :)

loca1

Asked by loca1 at 3:14 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I borrowed a dress from my friends mom. It was beautiful. As for a tux, dh just wore a very nice black button down shirt, and black slacks. You don't have to go full on tux. A nice black suit will work and it's cheaper. Plus there are tons of places out there where you can rent a tux! You don't have to go all out with the dress either. Any pretty white dress will work. A white sundress. Maybe you can see if the pastor/preist/clergyman will perform the ceremony outdoors and you can both dress casually. The ceremony isnt what counts, it's the relationship that counts.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:23 AM on May. 13, 2011

• yes but i have no money the church brought this as a surprise to me i have no money for any dress or to rent a tux i no u dont have to go all out i just want it to b nice
    loca1

Comment by loca1 (original poster) at 3:57 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Google it. There are many organizations that would like to help you with your problem. You can even talk with your church if see if somebody could donate a dress ans tuxedo for the future married couple. And remember even if you don't get the right dress an tux be happy that you are getting the men of your dreams. For him you'll always look beautiful no matter what dress you are wearing,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on May. 13, 2011