Wedding!!!!

ok my wedding is july 30th of this year i just found this out 2 days ago........ my church wants to give me a wedding for free and the cake will be for free....... the only problem is i dont even have any money to by a cheap dress and my man needs a tux as well..... and im stressing because my dreams r coming true but slowly falling apart b 4 my eyes...... i need money!!! how can i get money....... does anyone out there have a tux in good condition that there willing to give.......??? im a bigger girl and i need a dress to if anyone out there can help me................. :)

loca1

Asked by loca1 at 3:17 AM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• believe it or not, Goodwill and other thrift stores have beautiful wedding dresses for cheap. Or you can look at David's Bridal if you have one in your area, they sometimes have $99 dollar dresses. The same for suits, your man doesnt have to have a tux, he can get a nice black suit at a thrift store. Dont worry, these things have a way of working out. My dh and I planned a blue jean wedding at the courthouse...we ended up in full Indian regalia, with fresh flower garlands and a beautiful reception, all provided by people at my temple..here is a pic 

shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:46 AM on May. 13, 2011

• yes but the church brought this as a surprise to me i dont have any money at all...............
    loca1

Comment by loca1 (original poster) at 4:00 AM on May. 13, 2011

• you have until the end of July, I am sure you can come up with something by then, a borrowed dress?
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 4:01 AM on May. 13, 2011

• thats wat im hoping is that someone will b able to lend me a dress and him a tux itz very hard for me to come up with money at the moment.................
    loca1

Comment by loca1 (original poster) at 4:11 AM on May. 13, 2011

• did u ask members from the church if they have a dress or tux??
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:19 AM on May. 13, 2011

• You can work for avon.its easy. If you have alot of friend you may be able to sale alot. You get 40% of what you sell.if you decide to call me.! My name is vanessa its 979 488 1392
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 5:00 AM on May. 13, 2011

• see if someone in your church sews.......my sister is a "big" girl and i sew'd her wedding dress for in 2days for a cost of 30$ for matrial and pattern......and your guy can get a great suit/tux from good will or most tux places with give the groom his for free (rented) when the grooms men puy for theirs......you could even shop craigslist for both items way cheap.....congrats and dont stress these things have a way of working themselves out
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:26 AM on May. 13, 2011