Sharp pain

I had a very very sharp pain today at the top of my belly button, any idea's im 18 weeks 3 days xx

annie176

Asked by annie176 at 3:51 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could be many things, bad posture, heart burn, gas, etc. Mention this to your doctor on your next prenatal care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes, it could be a lot of different thing. I would assume pressure from gas. Although I am almost 7 weeks and I got an annoying side stitch (like if you go running right after you eat kind of like a cramp) that lasted like the entire day and then all of the sudden went away. I would not worry to much, just ask your doctor and if it comes back again or multiple times I would call into to the doctors office and just make sure even if you just talk to a nurse. You can never be too safe!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 8:29 AM on May. 13, 2011

• i was cleaning, def not gas im thinking i did to much but idk
    annie176

Comment by annie176 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on May. 13, 2011