Most wonderful husband in the world!

I wanna tell you all what a great husband I have. We were talking about going to see a movie tonight but turns out I may have strep throat. He said to let him know how I am feeling because we could go tomorrow night instead. said he will go play poker tonight. (leaving me home to watch the kids) Isn't he so sweet? Who else has a WONDERFUL husband like this?

More of a vent than anything...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tell him no. That is just rude, disrespectful and uncaring. I'm sorry but my husband's butt would be kicked if I said I was sick and he all but said 'Sucks to be you, I'm going out to have fun by myself then.' Why can't he rent a movie and snuggle with you tonight instead. Even make it a family movie night if you'd been planning on a sitter but want to cancel that.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:10 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Tell him, if he leaves you here to take care of the kids they might all have strep throat by the time he gets back and that it's better for you to stay secluded. And then tell him he can go, he'll just have everyone to take care of tomorrow night while you go to the movies :) lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 7:15 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Next time you go out by yourself and let dh tend the kids. See if he likes that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Ah, like you were talking about my ex... except, we wouldn't have had plans to go anywhere together, no, I wasn't good enough to be seen in public with. His opinion, better than a MDs, was that if I could talk, I wasn't sick. That is how 10 weeks of severe bronchitis turned into pneumonia and almost killed me (no health insurance, wasn't allowed the funds or transportation to see a Dr). After my lips started turning blue, he decided I was sick enough to warrant a trip to th ER. Yet one more reason, he is my ex.

I'm sorry, I hate it for you.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:31 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah, mine can be sweet like that too.. I wish I could be sweet back too haha. But no, I can't hold a grudge. Though I like to let him know how inconsiderate he is. We had it out this morning. I almost threw out his lunch that I made him the night before! Haha. No just kidding. But the thought crossed my mind. Have a good day otherwise and do something for yourself today. You deserve it. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:31 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I sure do sometimes.....If I'm running late in the morning he'll probably say something (we ride to work together) and i'll tell him well if I didn't have to make your damn lunch, he says well I didn't ask you to do it!! OMG That makes me want to throw his lunch out the window going 60mph down the interstate!! LOL No, I don't have to make it, I just do :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:06 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Here I thought I was going to find a refreshing nice post about husbands, lol!!!!

Answer by older at 8:39 AM on May. 13, 2011

• ...men...smh
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 10:03 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I thinnk you should inform him that if a person with strep throat isn't permitted to crash out in front of Dr. Phil while Hubby makes the PB&Js and watches a zillion episodes of Spongebob, that strep throat could very well develop into Strep Vagina and you'll have to put it into quarantine.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:44 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I do have a wonderful husband, I can promise also that he would never leave me at home if I was sick with two kids he has more respect for me then that.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:05 AM on May. 13, 2011