Do you have a Save-A-Lot?

store near you? Do you shop there? How is their prices and quality? Just wondering and thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:24 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We have one within 15 miles of our house. I DO shop there! I've found prices to be overall less than Walmart and the quality is good, for what I buy. I don't buy cereal or boxed meals or jarred sauces, period. Otherwise, veggies are veggies, cheese is cheese, flour is flour, sugar is sugar...you get the idea.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:17 AM on May. 13, 2011

• There are 3 of their stores here. I've been there a few times, and I don't like them. I prefer Aldi and it is much closer to me, too.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:28 AM on May. 13, 2011

• The closest is about 25 miles away. If I happen to be over there I will stop by and pick up some canned food. But otherwise I won't save enough to make it part of my weekly routine.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:40 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Too far away. I pass six other grocery stores to get there. Not worth the gas money.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 8:29 AM on May. 13, 2011

• There is one about 25 minutes from me and I go there when I need can goods and dry goods.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 8:32 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I miss going to save a lot it is about 20 minutes away or so but i don't have a vehicle of my own yet so i do not go there. i love them more then aldi's. i used to live in this one town and it was 5 minutes away i would go there for my lemon tea which i hate lemon in tea but this was excellant. i cannot wait until i get to be able to go back there. i have three kids now and my hubby and myself and of course i also have two other adults in house right now to
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 8:42 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes but I have never been there. It's kind of out of the way.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• There is one within a few miles, but I haven't ever shopped there because it's in the worst part of town (not kidding, daily shootings, drug problems, the works). I'd like to check one out though, as I've heard that they have really good prices.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:26 AM on May. 13, 2011