What are your favorite crock pot recipes that are easy?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 7:27 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Chili.. I know it's a hassle to brown the meat before putting in the crockpot but by the time it's dinner time I am glad I got it out of the way. Chili is my favorite to make in the crockpot. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:37 AM on May. 13, 2011

• any kind of soup that doesnt require a noodle last night i made a chickpea soup. but i do have to revise and fix the recipe, the mother in law gave me some beans that wouldnt soften up!

i also like meatballs
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:35 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Roast chicken (rub spices on the chicken, cook on low for 6 to 8 hours)
    Roast beef (top with 1 envelope dry onion soup mix, cover & cook on low 8 hours)
    Ham roast (no seasoning needed, just cover & cook for 8 hours)
    chicken & rice (season chicken w/salt & pepper, mix 1 c. rice with can of cr. of mushroom & cr. of chix soup, add 1/4 c. water, cover & cook on low for 6 to 8 hours)
    Pork chops & rice (similar to chicken & rice, use cr of mushroom soups)
    scalloped potatoes & ham (layer potatoes, ham, sliced onion, cheddar cheese 2 x, top with can of cr of mushroom soup, cover & cook on low for 6 hours)
    baked sweet potatoes (wash, cover and cook on low for 4 hours, no water needed)
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:26 AM on May. 13, 2011

• barbecue chicken; barbecue ribs; stew; chili; chicken and dumplings; pretty much anything that I make in the oven I also make in the crockpot
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Mexican pulled pork is basically the only thing I use a crockpot for anymore. I love to slow cook the pork and leave it so the crockpot is perfect for that.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 2:32 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I have a few great recipes for the slow cooker. If you send me a message, I will be happy to forward them to you

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on May. 14, 2011