Super duper TMI sex question... adult content

Sometimes I think I'm like a man when it comes to sex! Sometimes I just want it like wham bam thank you ma'am and I'm good lol Sometimes I want all the good stuff before hand and the build up. DH is down for whatever mood I'm in (thank goodness) But I don't think it ever really lasts that long, actually intercourse, maybe 10-20, but I'm satisfied with that. How long do you go for.

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 8:25 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• With kids, I don't have an hour to play!!!! We definitely have shortened out times to less than 20 minutes!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:59 AM on May. 13, 2011

• If it works for you and your hubby don't over analyze it. Just enjoy it! We spend to much time worrying about others and not enjoying each other!
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:31 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Lol, I am absolutely a wham bam thank you ma'am type of person. This morning it lasted 5 minutes, and add on about 2 minutes of foreplay. It was perfect.

Of course, we still have nights when we go for hours, but usually we just have an itch that needs scratched :)

Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 8:43 AM on May. 13, 2011

• It depends. A couple of days ago it was like an hour. Last night, 5 minutes. Both rocked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 13, 2011

• actual intercourse...15-30 min. depends on how long it's been the longer we wait the quicker it is but we never do a wham bam thank you mam...I enjoy the forplay almost more then the intercourse it self at times.

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:29 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah, that's about average for us. Usually I'm fine with it but sometimes I think I'm getting close (not too sure bc it hasn't happened before) and then it's over and I think to myself couldn't I have 5 more minutes?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:34 AM on May. 13, 2011

• 15 mins is long enough
    SSabbykatt

Answer by SSabbykatt at 9:14 AM on May. 13, 2011

• i'm no longer married but we went about 45 min to an hour.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:57 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Usually 15 total LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 13, 2011

• i'm the same as you, except my SO is like a girl lol, sometimes when i just want a quickie he complains that there wasn't enough foreplay, why didn't we cuddle after, etc lol...i'm like, uhhh i need to go to work! haha
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:24 PM on May. 13, 2011