Phrasing on Resume what you do on Cafemom????

What do you do during your free time? I usually log in Cafemom and share Q&As with other moms. I can spend about 2 hours a day doing this. How can a make it sound good enough that it can go as part of my hobbies. Or is better to not mention this since spending time on the Internet chatting with other moms is not something to be proud of for some.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• you could say "online advice from one mom to another" but that is something i wouldnt think of mentioning, not in a bad way, just wouldnt of thought of it. if you dont have much for hobbies you might as well put it on there BUT then again this advice is coming from someone who never filled out a resume
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:45 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Do NOT put cm on your resume please!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Leave it out. I would leave all hobbies off your resume unless they directly relate to your career path.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 8:43 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Unless you write a blog and could quantify its success, I would NOT put it on.

Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:24 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Thank you moms. I better start looking for another hobby. I just wanted to know what others might think.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:48 AM on May. 13, 2011