do you think a man should be able to carry a child ?

i watched that pregnant man documentry on dch and it made me wonder if it became medically possible should a man be able to carry a child and if he is able to would you allow your man to carry your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• no...he could never handle it and he fully admits it.
    Anonymous

• That whole thing really irks me, "he" hasn't completed the whole process and as far as I'm concerned yet isn't really a man yet. I have nothing against gender reassignment, if that's what it takes to make you feel comfortable in your own skin go for it. But, I thought that you had to have completed the whole process to be legally considered male? Seeing as "he" still had his uterus and female genitalia intact I don't really think it was worth all the fuss everyone made over it.

And no, no way would my husband EVER be willing to carry a child. I could just see him jammed up under a Honda trying to work around his big growing belly, lmbo.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my husband would do it in a minute!! he's just a sweet guy though.

but then you would see a lot of huge hairy bellys!! eeww
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yes, and men should breastfeed too!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• who would pregnant him? i know i couldn't but if some weird unlikely way it could happen i don't think i man would want too and technically that so called pregnant man is not really a man right? he is in fact a woman. being that it would be to weird i would have to say i wouldn't even though i tell them i wish that they could experience the pain and hormonal changes we go through first hand. i couldn't make love to my hubby prego. that's just to weird.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i think it would be wonderful, my husband told me he woud carry our kids i would just have to do birthing lol hes a funny guy
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• but then you would see a lot of huge hairy bellys!! eeww

Hey Hey I had a huge hairy belly with my son it looked like it belonged to a man....LOL
    Anonymous

• Ok, that guy that was a woman, but had an operation? Here is what I think. How can he be a man if he has female reproductive organs? He is neither fully a man nor fully a woman, in my book. It was a scientificly altered female giving birth.
    myame

Answer by myame at 9:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I really think it is stupid that they call it a pregnant man because she is not a man...she never went through with the surgery...I think it was all for press and headlines. It is just a pregnant woman who happened to take some testosterone and had her boobs cut off.

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I don't think men could handle it!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008