C-sections, sex, birth control, and blood

C-section 5 weeks ago, sex off and on for last three weeks-no problems, started birth control last week, and my bleeding had gone away...but this past week it started up again ( I can only assume with my real period), but it's the most blood that's come out since the c-section...and there's quite a few clots, some pretty big....is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didnt have normal periods for 8 months after delivering. keep taking your BC and wait it out...
    shana.maria81

Answer by shana.maria81 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I THINK I remember my doctor telling me that any sort of clotting coming out the first 6 weeks after my C was bad, I would call and check in with them just in case but you're probably fine.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I had a c-section and still no period at 6 months PP.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I JUST got a period and my C was on August 3rd. They told me any LARGE clots like a golf ball or bigger call right away. Also if the blood is BRIGHT red call as well. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• thank you for your help girls!
    Anonymous