Who is with me?!

I'm fat as all get out. I have taken more tums and Maalox in the last few days than you can imagine. I think I've slept a total of 6 hours since Monday. My house looks like hell. I guess what I want is to hear the stories of all the other miserable moms in their last month so I don't feel like the only whiner! lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Let's see here:
    I have a 4 1/2 yer old, an 18 month old, I'm 8 months preggo with #3. Did I mention all boys?
    My house is in a shambles and I'm already 2 cm and thinning: my midwife has forewarned me this baby is not going to make it to 40 weeks. We have no Christmas decorations up yet, none of the baby stuff set up, I'm positively uncomfortable and I can't even see my who-ha anymore to properly groom it. I get heartburn every night and braxton hicks and back pains every morning around 5am. I am SO ready for this to be over with.
    :D

Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• ok...lol...i feel fat, i need to stop drinking so i can lose that wieght, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat,...thats all i have on my mind right now!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have a 2yr old tha dont sleep so i dont sleep i have a 1 yr old that dont understand why mommy cant rock her to sleep anymore. My house looks like crap. My SO isnt helping much. And I am having pain everywhere. I AM DONE.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm pissed that I'm effacing at a very slow rate, my crotch hurts all the time, and my hips hurt pretty much every other day. I can't sleep without Benadryl. I'm addicted to caffeine again, and I hate it. We have NOTHING to drink until tomorrow (except water), hopefully we'll go grocery shopping at Aldi. I was going to make chili beans, but my mom took over the kitchen and made hot dogs instead. Blah. BLAHBLAHBLAH.

I just wish I could snap my fingers and fast forward to the day my daughter comes. I hate not knowing when she's going to show up. Ghey.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Ahhh...isn't pregnancy lovely!!! My SO mocked me last night and said "8 months ago you thought this was a good idea!" I think every lady gets to the point where they're screaming "Get this baby out of me now!"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I feel lucky because I told my husband I didn't want to be pregnant again for another couple of years. So the fact that this was a total "oops" gives me all the room in the world to whine and complain and blame it on my hubby!!! LOL....and I'm using that to the fullest extent. :-P

I am with you...I am waddling, popping Tums like candy, and about the only thing I want to eat these days is Cheerios or saltines. I have to pee so often, I don't even need to bother putting down the toilet lid anymore! Picking up my almost-2-year-old makes me grunt, groan and pop, and I wish I could just sleep through the next 2-1/2 weeks. I wanna be done! Waaahhh!! lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• YEP...I WAS AT THE ER LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I WAS HAVING CONTRACTIONS 5MIN APART AND AFTER 2HOURS OF SITTING THERE ALL THEY TOLD ME WAS I WAS 1CM AND THINNING. I AM SO TIRED I CANT STAND IT. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO REST.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my hormones are ruining my relationship..does that help much lol..
    and i missed 2 days of school =(
    its a big deal for me ;p
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I think I am throwing up constantly because my child is pushing on my stomach so much...oh well, at least the pepperidge farm cake I just chowed down on didn't stick long enough to do any damage. I really do think I'm starting to scare my SO. He has been REAL quiet and good lately. Hopefully we'll all be pushing soon...we all sound awful!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• hey I feel like that and I am only six weeks (fourth child!) LOL!.....I have had so many dr appts this week and been busy w the kids school that I have not touched my house all week...I just want to sleep when I am at home! LOL!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008