Can I pay my mastercard with my visa?

I thought this was so funny, but has anyone actually did that?

johnsonbaby03

Asked by johnsonbaby03 at 9:46 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol! I've never tried, but I don't see why not! You'll have to keep me updated.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:47 AM on May. 13, 2011

• you can transfer balances from one to another i believe but they have to be link accounts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Why wouldn't you just transfer? We stay on top of our two cards by buying with the card with the most benefits for the purchase, then transfer the balance to the card with lower APR.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• You can do a balance transfer but you cannot pay one credit card with another.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• This question was meant for fun, I am not actually considering it... I kept seeing it on a sign at work and was wondering if anyone actually did this?
    johnsonbaby03

Comment by johnsonbaby03 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No, actually. It irritates me that I have to use my debit card as a debit card instead of a credit card, because the bank charges me for debit transactions and not credit ones, even though it's the same card and the money comes from the checking acct either way.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:09 AM on May. 13, 2011

• The answer is, you can, but you shouldn't because you're just digging yourself a deeper hole, interestwise.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:39 AM on May. 13, 2011