would you like a pen pal? to actually write hand written letters with?

One thing that means the world to me is friends, and i love to write letters and cards, and would like to find some new friends to be pen pals with all over the world, if you are looking for a pen pal also then lets start writting, truly serious only please as i really want to have pen pals again not email, actual letters on paper written with a pen or marker or heck a crayon as some of us can get there hands on crayons , hugs and happy holidays to all
georgia

prettyinpinkme

Asked by prettyinpinkme at 9:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I might be interested in a pen pal, it's been a long time since my childhood pen pals kept in touch with me! Send me a message if you would =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• that would be kinda cool.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would love to, but at only 22 I have horrible arthritis already. So I guess they would have to be short letters.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would love to be a pen pal. Come by and pm me if you want to.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i wood love 2 be your 'real' pen pal, have been trying to find people still wanting to use pen and paper rather than technology for a while now. send me a message with a bit about you and your address and il write you a letter> Luv mummy24 (Kyrie) xx
    mummy24

Answer by mummy24 at 5:55 PM on May. 18, 2009