What would you do?

I do Karaoke at a bar on Thursday nights for tips, well the guy who gets my tips for me last week gave me 100.00, he was drunk so to make long story short I gave it back to him the next morning which he did not remember giving it to me..............I felt it was the right thing to do......well last night same thing the only diff is before he got drunk he gave me 100.00, I went to him and asked him to go around and do tips for me cause it was not right for him to pay me, he refused............later in the night I tried again same response and then he gave me 60.00 more plus gave my daughter 20.00........we both tried to give it back, he said it was ours, now I don't know what to do.......... I feel bad cause he was drinking and never went and got my tips from patrons in the bar I usually average 100.00. If I call him and remind him once again he gave me money then twice now I have no money and I need it, but on the other had I feel bad. I am an honest person and do not think it's right to keep it........................gosh what do I do? What would you do?

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 10:07 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• You said he gave you 100.00 before getting drunk, that means he wants to pay you..there is a big difference between giving someone money when you are drunk as a skunk and giving it to them when you are sober.... This time around i wouldn't worry to much about and like zoejains said, save it in case he asks for it back. If you are that uncomfortable with it, then sit down and talk to him. If you are as good as I am assuming you are, you are getting paid because people come in to hear you sing....so therefore think of it as a small job.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:15 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I would put it in a savings account and if he mentions it give it back and after 30 days move it to your checking account
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:09 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Try again to give it back and if he says okay and takes it then. Idk find some money some where else
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 10:16 AM on May. 13, 2011