How to get a toddler to sleep in own bed?

I know this has probably been asked and answered a million times, but I have a very stubborn 2 yr old daughter who refuses to sleep in her room. It all started when she realized she could climb out of her crib, so we changed in into a toddler bed, but now she screams and cries whenever we try to put her in there. She doesn't seem scared of anything, just really stubborn. I haven't slept and need some help! Thank you!

siera_lyn

Asked by siera_lyn at 10:18 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Im going through the same thing. We are trying to make a bedtime routine. Brush hair and teeth, put pajamas on, then go lay down and read a book.Say our Prayers. Leave the light on and tell Him goodnight, see you in the am. Then we just leave and dont go back every time he crys. just let him be.
    Good Luck!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 10:30 AM on May. 13, 2011

• i got a twin bed and layed down with her til she fell asleep then i left.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:14 PM on May. 13, 2011