Bowel Movement Question adult content

what could it be when you go to the bathroom it feels like you are pushing out razor blades through your rectum? What could/should be done to relieve this pain? Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:26 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Health

• You need to take a stool softener. You can get them at any grocery store or pharmacy. If you have a constipation problem you probably started pushing and that irritated your hemorrhoids and the more you push the worse it gets. I use the which hazel wipes when mine flare up
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:45 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Could be hemorrhoids, I had them very badly after both babies. I use witch hazel wipes and that helps alot. Also try using some stool softener, it makes it a lot easier to go without pain.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 10:33 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Your stools are too hard and are tearing the tissue.  Have you been having problems with constipation?  You might want to try a laxative to get you moving and make sure you are getting magnesium in your diet.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:38 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I have them now after my kids were born. take something to make it easier to go.
    Wiccangirl24

Answer by Wiccangirl24 at 1:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Drink more liquids.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:53 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Something you ate Did you eat nuts? I would call your doctor. This is the only thing I could think of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 13, 2011

• don't eat nut am allergic so it wasn't that and yes I have had problems with hemorrhoids since my children were born but nothing this bad
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on May. 13, 2011

• thanks itsmesteph11 I'll have to see if I can get some this weekend and see if it helps.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:47 AM on May. 13, 2011

• if I drink any more liquids I will float away I have a glass of water next to me all day and am refilling it very frequently
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on May. 13, 2011