Do u burp and gas?

How many of u don't burp and gas while in someone elses presence but do while alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• i'll burp. i am not shy about burping. i won't fart though. there is a huge difference between farting and burping. i will not fart in front of anyone, including my husband. i'll burp in front of anyone though
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:29 AM on May. 13, 2011

• If I know someone and they are family, or friends, I will do either, I mea why be coy?
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:01 PM on May. 13, 2011

• And I think it is soooo funny that women NEVER fart in front of their husband 1. impossible 2. you must not be very comfortable together 3. there is no three. DH and I shower together, use the restroom in front of each other, burp, fart etc. BUT we are super close an are together ALL the time when e isn't at work, I think it is weird when a couple isn't comfortable and relaxed around one another!

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:04 PM on May. 13, 2011