Has this ever happened?

you'll be starting to cook or bake something and realize you are out of something you need or want to put in whatever you are making?

I am making lunch and what I am making calls for garlic and I have none in the house, no money or car to go get some and none of my neighbors are home so can't borrow from them!!!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR It Sucks!!

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:30 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yep, last night I needed some kind of soup to whatever I just kinda stuck in my own stuff and called it good.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:31 AM on May. 13, 2011

• You can use garlic powder if you have it.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:33 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I asked my son if he wanted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch last week and didn't realize we had no bread in the house and I had no money to go to the store and buy some. He had to eat left over steak. I had to appologize and bribe him with candy to eat it. I know I'm the worst mom.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 3:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• no garlic; no garlic powder; no garlic salt; no garlic of any kind in the house
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on May. 13, 2011