Need a book recommendation

Would appreciate some recommendations of books- fiction or non fiction. Been on a book "binge" lately. Last books I read were Kelly Cutrone If You Have To Cry Go Outside and Yann Martel The Life of Pi.

wendydays

Asked by wendydays at 10:38 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I read The Life of Pi; it was phenomenal! I've also read Room and that, too, is very good. I've belonged to a Book Club for 14 years and we meet and read a book a month. Here are just a few of my favorites: The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver, A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving, Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr, Crazy in Alabama by Mark Childress. We've read a ton of good books so if you need any more suggestions, click on my page and drop me a note!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 12:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Janet Evanovich is a hoot in her stephanie plum books (a funny read)
    Sue grafton A-U (murder by letter)
    Laurell K Hamilton (if you want dark romance)

Those are my faves
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:41 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Have you read Room by Emma Donoghue yet? OMG I think that's my favorite book of all time.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:41 AM on May. 13, 2011

• you will love this book, it was written by a woman who I am related to by marriage only, here's a link to it on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Will-Moira-Leahy-Novel/dp/0307461580/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305298304&sr=1-1-fkmr1
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• LOVED "Crimson Petal and the White" by Michel Faber
    Reading "She's Come Undone" by Wally Lamb and it's REALLY good
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:52 AM on May. 13, 2011