happing again

ok so a few nights ago i was haveing really bad back and head pain and i was leaking fluid well tonight the same thing is happing but i see little spots of light that move around like little bug then go away the nurse and the L&B told me everything was noraml and my cirvix (sp?) was closed so idk wut to think or do
also i tryed eating something and drinking a bunch of water and now my tummy is hurting it gets tight then lose but i dont want to go back and have the samething happen again where i am the l&b all night and nothing is wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• do the spots happen when you stand up, like a head rush, or just in general they are there? If it is not a head rush, then it could be a migraine. Try to take an extra strength Tylenol, drink plenty of water, and try to rest lying on your left side. I hope you feel better!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Aw yuck, no fun. :( :( To me the visual disturbances sound like they could be caused by a migraine. Try to relax and avoid the light for a while...and keep up on your fluids. I hope it goes away!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yes, those spots are probably your blood pressure spiking. I would bring it up with your doctor if you don't deliver soon. I've got toxemia and "seeing stars" like those sparkles are one of the big symptoms because of their link to blood pressure.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008