Anita Blake or Sookie Stackhouse?

I have read both of these series, and I love to watch True Blood, I have both seasons on DVD.

Who would you rather be, Anita or Sookie? Who do you like best?

Would you love to watch a TV series or movie about Anita? Who do you think should play her?

I would rather be Anita, I love that series of books best, I would love to see a movie or TV series about Anita Blake and I think that Selma Blair (she was in Hellboy as Liz Sherman) should play her.

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 10:57 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I would love to be anita Blake and see a movie or tv series with her. I'm not sure who should play her.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 11:00 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Anita Blake

No, I would never watch a tv serious based on the Anita Blake serious. 1) Far far too much would have to be cut out......2) there is no way they could pick actors who could match up to the descriptions of most of the characters, much less meet my personal expectations/image of those characters......3) Unless they had a huge budget or went anime style the "special affects" need to recreate many of the scenes would not be up to par.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Who? I have no idea who either one of them are.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:06 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I don't know who they are.
    I would rather be Liz Lemon. :-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I think that if cable did the series on AB, it would be great! Think how good True Blood is! But I can see your point, in a way it would be like every Stephen King movie I have ever seen...
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 5:34 PM on May. 14, 2011