Have a moody, grumpy, irritable, sometimey, angry, agressive bf...what to do?

Everything is alright until he doesn't get his way and be aware it's like Friday the 13th out there!!!! HELP!!!

KheiyahIsLife

Asked by KheiyahIsLife at 11:01 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you talking about your SO
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:02 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Who?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:02 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone like that -, let alone have a child with that or let my other kids be around that..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 13, 2011

• sorry...it's my bf!
    KheiyahIsLife

Comment by KheiyahIsLife (original poster) at 11:06 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Xanax. lol kidding, but seriously, is he only doing it when he doesn't get his way? Or are his mood swings sparatic? My boyfriend has bipolar and ocd (to an extent) and it's something that is not easy to deal with but the more you know, the easier it is to cope and learn, knowledge is power.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:10 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Is BF "boy friend" or "Best Friend" ??? Why not just type out the words so that we can all understand?
    Quite often if a question has too many abbreviations,I skip it. The abbreviations are too silly. I like WORDS.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:12 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I would ask him if he enjoys behaving like a 2 year old who was told "no"....then i would leave & tell him to have his temper tantrum by himself. I don't out up with that immature behavior. He can act like a friggen baby when i am not around. BIG turn off IMO....

If he wants to act like a toddler, treat him like one...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:20 AM on May. 13, 2011

• * put up
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:21 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Are you sure you even want to be around someone like that? I don't have time for that kind of person personally. Don't let him ruin your day or your life because his sucks....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I vote for crushing his skull with a frozen leg of lamb and dumping the body down at the cat food factory.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:23 AM on May. 13, 2011