How many of you........

Would smoke weed if your teen was doing it and asked you to share this with them? This was posted by someone else only she was the one being asked. In some states this weed is punishable by a fine depending on the amount, usually for personal use is a fine. Wouldn't you like to find out what is so alluring about the weed? would you do it?
Don't you think it would make sense to see what all the hype is about?

Asked by older at 11:03 AM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • um... are you talking about Spice? But I dont know, maybe
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:00 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I didn't smoke it as a teen, sure don't have any interest in it now.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:09 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Nope.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:05 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Weed, as in marijuana? I used to smoke it all the time, so it wouldn't be anything new to me.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:05 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No I would not smoke weed with my teen. I smoked alot of weed when I was a teen and it made me lazy and unfocused I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to my teen and by smoking it with them I would basicly be saying sure honey go get high I think its great for you. I think this crosses the line into being your kids friend instead of their parent. Where I live you go to jail no fine there is no personal use amount for a fine.
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 11:09 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I know what's so alluring about it, but I wouldn't show my teen that it's ok. I have smoked my fair share of weed, but doing it with my teen is crossing the line between parent and friend . I want to be 100% parent.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:09 AM on May. 13, 2011

• my answer would be no, and i would tell my teen that stuff is not allowed in our house. i did smoke it for years, all day everyday, i love it. until one day it started giving me panic attacks, and it happened everytime i smoked it after that. i would also warn her nowadays people soak it in femeldehyde (SP) or things like clorox cleansers and lace it with coke, so you never know what you're actually smoking.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:10 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Um...no. I have no desire to, and never have, regardless of who's smoking it.

And if you're caught doing it with a minor, you'd probably also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, not just possession. And you'd be likely to get arrested and at least some jail time, not just a fine.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:11 AM on May. 13, 2011

• loved it*** not love it lol
    tnm786

• and i would never consider doing something illegal with my children and allowing them to do it right in front of me.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:11 AM on May. 13, 2011