Does anyone worry about the world ending in 2012?

So, i can't help myself- I had to ask since I do wonder about the Mayan calandar. Do any of you worry about the end of the world in Dec. 2012 or worry about this happening in our lifetime?

wendydays

Asked by wendydays at 11:05 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Religious Debate

• With all this talk of the "end of the world" a much, much bigger problem with the Mayan calendar is being ignored.

Miss April is clearly underage and what she's doing to Kukulcan is just... foul.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 9:43 PM on May. 13, 2011

• No one knows when it will end. I'm not losing sleep over it.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:08 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I wish people would do a search of this topic before posting their question.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:08 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Not worried, nothing I can do about it... besides, I know where my family will be!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:07 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No. The world could end today at 5:00 and WTH are we going to do about it? Notta. Why worry.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:11 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Nope.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:07 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No, the only thing that keeps me awake at night are zombies!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 11:22 AM on May. 13, 2011

• The world has been supposed to end so many times in my life- year 2000, for instance. I've survived them all so far! And so many other times, religious groups would say it would end, so many times from Jesus' day to now, at least

I was always scared of it, since I was little, been scared for so long, now I'm better at placing everything in God's hand and actually living. As for the Mayan calendar and the 21st of May or whatever, those don't worry me. Nuclear weapons in the wrong hand, random space objects hitting the earth, or something like that worries me much more. And I can't control those at all.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 11:28 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No one knows when the world will come to an end...I believe its the end when God comes for his children...and the bible says no one knows the hour...and he will come like a thief in the night. So IMO there is no man on the face of the earth that can decide a time.
    johnsonbaby03

Answer by johnsonbaby03 at 11:35 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I did when I first heard about it, but after hearing more research, I stopped worrying about it. I figure if the world is or isn't going to end, then why should I worry. It's not going to help me at all.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:47 PM on May. 13, 2011