Do you want more out of life or are you happy with the way things are for you?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:06 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd like more money. I'd like to have planned for my retirement better. I'd probably chose friends and acquaintances better.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Id like a couple things to change but other than that I like it.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:06 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I would love more out of life. It is not going to happen.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:07 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I guess everyone always wants a little more. But I am happy. I have a nice house, a nice car, a healthy happy family.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:07 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I like things the way they are but I'm looking forward to a little more freedom when my kids are a little older.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:08 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I definitely want more for my kids, but I'm blessed to have what i have to provide for them and myself. It could be worst and when i think about it and get sad i say someone is doing much worse than me
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I have a chronic disease, so I try to be more in the moment now than I was before, I am trying to accept my new reality. That said, I am tired of being broke! So, yes, I want a job, and I want a dog. I want "more" for my son, so that we can travel and have more experiences. I also want to be able to live in my own house again and not with my MIL, but that's more for her, husband and son than for me. I am not happy here, but if it never happened, I could live with that.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I need more.......but I do love my family.....I think I am growing some and need "something" but can't put my finger on it long enough to get motivated to make some serious changes.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:08 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I need more and I am about to go out and make it happen. Making a film have very little money but I am about to do it anyway. So I am ready.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:10 AM on May. 13, 2011

• All of our "needs" are met, so that makes me happy. I would like the weather to stop being bipolar lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:13 AM on May. 13, 2011