Making a slideshow of my pregnancy and.... need some help please

Im making a slide show of my pregnancy and soon my labor and delivery (im 32 weeks so not to much longer) and im trying to add music to it ( microsoft office power point). I have the song I want downloaded onto the computer but I cant find it anywhere and cant attach it does anyone know how to? The only place I found it is in media player and I cant get it from there to the slideshow please help thank you in advance.

mommyof0210

Asked by mommyof0210 at 11:08 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Make sure you know exactly where you saved your song, it might have downloaded into a different folder than you thought. If your media player found it then it is somewhere on your computer, try doing a search for that song's filename.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 11:30 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I tryed to look it up and can not find it :( does anyone else know what to do
    mommyof0210

Comment by mommyof0210 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on May. 13, 2011