Gosh people are so nasty...

At work, we have to use the public restrooms along with all the customers. I went in to the bathroom and the lighting isn't real good in there and i sat down on the toilet, and it was wet. And the cleaning guy had not been in there recently. And as i was coming in a lady and a little boy were leaving, so one of them (i am assuming she didn't watch the little boy very carefully when he was going potty) got pee all over the seat. That is so nasty she should have at least wiped it off or something. What kind of things can you get from someone elses pee? That is why i hate public restrooms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Health

• Umm Yeah, me too. I'm a champion at holding it. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I agree with pp. I try my best to hold it. I used to work fast food. I would use it before I left and not drink that much during work to keep from having to use the restroom there.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:18 AM on May. 13, 2011

• That's not even the worst thing about public restrooms. Think about what's on the floor... then think about you and your kids walking across your own floor in those very same shoes you wore into the restroom. Ugh... I try to stay out, otherwise, if I need to use one, I know where the good ones are.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:20 AM on May. 13, 2011

• It's not only pee you have to worry about sweetheart.... My cousin got MRSA and her doctor told her it was from sitting on the toilet seat after someone who had it ............ I'm not going into the detail about it, but I always carry clorox wipes with me and germx so after I wipe off the toilet seat I can disinfect my hands, sometimes "holding" it doesn't work when you have children.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:20 AM on May. 13, 2011

• And when I posted something about public restrooms someone tried to tell me that the public restroom is probably cleaner than mine. I don't think so. Just goes to show. I always hover or put down the paper covers.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:21 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I am what you can call a "Master Hover"..... LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:23 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I hate public restrooms tooo!!! i cant beleive how some people cant wipe the toliet seat if they miss
    cwhalen87

Answer by cwhalen87 at 11:27 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Pee isn't so very bad, really. Just disgusting.

I am not so bothered by the public toilet seats as I am about the faucet and door handles, which are dirtier and will get ickiness on my hands instead of just my backside, where they can do a lot more harm.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 11:31 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I make my kids lick public bathroom floors just to build their immunities.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:45 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Exactly why I squat and hover lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:01 PM on May. 13, 2011