Please Help!

I have this pulse in my temple, No pain no headache... just an annoying pulse... I have anxity so i went to the ER and they said it was nothing maybe lack of sleep or stress... I had a baby 1 month ago so I have been up alot during the night... i'm just worried the it could be a tumor or aneurysm ... I get really worried about things like this... I alot have been griting my teeth alot lately... anyone know if this is normal? and will it ever go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

• You need to calm down grinding your teeth could be making it worse.
    Take 2 Advils and relax the er told u u were ok right so don't make a big thing about it if ur not in pain just relax or u will make things worse like make it appear worse than what it is.
    I pray that u feel better by tomorrow don't think too much about it. Good Luck!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i used to freak over the littlest things also, a pulse is nothing, i mean sometimes i get this pulse in my lip or under my eye, that wont quite but it eventually goes away, its wierd i dont know why it does that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It so stress!!!!! take a mild anxiety pill and you will see a big change!!!! Remember yuor hormones are crazy...
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 6:22 AM on Dec. 6, 2008