Does anyone else like thrift store shopping?

I like to go to thrift stores for myself. I don't know why. I love looking through the books, nic nacs, and furniture.
I like to get that good deal. So far I have been hunting for that perfect sewing machine table. Even if I have to paint it.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 11:36 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• Love it ! I buy the majority of my clothes at 2nd hand stores. It is much cheaper and fun to find a designer label for a discounted price. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I love it! My husband works at the Salvation Army so we get a discount on the already great prices! We go when we have a lot of time and pick through all the clothes and get a lot of our kids clothes there. Nothing wrong with that!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:44 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I really like it--there are several specialized thrift and consignment stores nearby that have neat things at great prices.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:41 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I love them too. Great deals and it's green shopping, how can you go wrong?
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:45 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm a bit obsessed :) I find all of my clothes and all of my kid's clothes from Goodwill and Salvation Army, so much cheaper than going to the mall to find clothes.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 11:49 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I hate it because of the smell that tends to accompany the stores. However, I do buy the kids' play clothes from there.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:37 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I don't really buy clothes from there because I never find anything to fit me right. I have long arms.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 11:43 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I love looking at thrift stores! It is like a 'treasure hunt' because I never know what 'treasures' I will find, and at such great prices!! I usually look at purses, books, kids clothes, and sometimes household items or sometimes clothes for me. I have found many great bargains at the thrift stores.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Love it!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I love it! I find the best clothes in them. I always look for good brands and items in good shape. I never seem to be disapointed. Not much can replace the feeling you get when you get a good deal!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:22 PM on May. 13, 2011