Have any of you CM's doing any sort of home base business

I am thinking about being a stay at home mom, but I still want a way to earn some money...
Do U know of any? I llive in The Bahamas

johnsonbaby03

Asked by johnsonbaby03 at 11:48 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've got the kids learning how to make our own moonshine in the bathtub. Seriously though, the next time they start a fire, they're grounded.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• My friend runs a day care out of her home, it's very lucrative. It's kind of hard to start up and build clients, but she loves it and makes good money too.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 12:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm actually thinking about either phone sex or a we cam. Who wouldn't want me to talk dirty to them? Or watch me walk around all day, cleaning house, folding wash, talking on the phone?
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 12:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Ooohhh! Can I be your first customer? I wonder if your site will be blocked at work?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Today is easier than ever to start a business and the resources are at our fingertips. I haven't had a job in 4 years but still making really good money. In the beginning it's a quite some work, but when you find a way to put your business on autopilot, you just sit back and watch the money flowing in. First decide what kind of business is right for you
    NataliaWalle

Answer by NataliaWalle at 12:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• What about a Direct Sales company??? And it will get you out of the house a night or 2 a week :-) I sell Tastefully Simple and LOVE IT!!!
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 12:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

• If you are truly interested in working from home, I have something important that I would like to show you. You may or may not be interested, but it should take about 15 minutes.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:53 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would LOVE to speak with you!!! Contact me today! I have an amazing opportunity for you!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:32 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's. I started my home based business over 3 years ago and I love it. You'll find there are tons of thing you can do but make sure you research before you start ANYTHING. You'll want to be sure it's a good fit for you and your life style. Good luck!!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:22 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I have been with Premier Designs Jewelry for over 2 years. I just do it as a hobby but still make awesome money.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:27 PM on May. 13, 2011