My doctor said my baby was head down and im 32 weeks...

My doctor said my baby is head down and im 32 weeks i frequently get a pushing feeling on my vagina that makes me feel like im going to burst and pee or something is this normal because i feel this all of the time

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 11:49 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my ds was like that, he was on my bladder. He was head down from around 32 weeks til the time he was born (36weeks) GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:51 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I had the same problem at about 33 weeks, and she still didn't come out until week 40.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 11:58 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yep totally normal. Mines been head down for about 2 months now. I'm 5 days overdue.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:16 PM on May. 13, 2011

• my son has been turned and dropped for 5 weeks now and I am only at 34 weeks. he aint ready to come out, at my last appointment i wasnt dialiated but i was thinned alot. good luck
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 12:27 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I am 33 weeks and my little man has been head down for quite a while. I am expected to go early, like 34 or 36 weeks. I get that pressure pushing feeling frequently. Good luck momma!
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 12:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Normal love... The joys of pregnancies
    mykids060911

Answer by mykids060911 at 12:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• yess when they are face down they do push down on organs and you however that doesnt mean you are in labor, its just baby moving around in a space that is getting more and more cramped to him/her.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:19 PM on May. 13, 2011